This is the first in a video series about how to get started making things with a raspberry pi. It is targeted at existing developers but will be helpful to you no matter what your background is.
Entire Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0X6fGhFFNTfW6RL46Rtd0VSqVtj-yBSd
In the next video, we get this thing connected to the Internet and learn how to control the pi wirelessly: https://youtu.be/hArqrFTq5vQ
For this video, you will need:
- Raspberry pi & its power supply
- Micro sd card with a capacity of at least 8gb is recommended
- Optionally a keyboard, and a monitor. But we're going to learn how to control a pi without these in the next video.
- Personal Site: sammeechward.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meech_ward/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/meech_ward
Links from the video: